SMM.RIP USAGE AGREEMENT
Important information that users should read before registering and shopping on the sites and applications under the name of SMM.RIP are listed below.
Users are deemed to have read and accepted these articles in the purchases made and registered on the sites and applications under the name of SMM.RIP. Please do not sign up for SMM.RIP and the sites and applications under the name of SMM.RIP and do not approve any agreements if you will not accept and read these articles.
It is recommended to read the User Agreement, which includes the general rules and legal responsibilities regarding the use of the site, the terms, rules and legal responsibilities below, before using https://www.smm.rip
SMM.RIP recommends its users to visit the user agreement page every time they enter the site.
If the specified conditions do not comply with you, please do not accept this agreement and stop using this website.
By using the site and filling out the membership form with your personal information, you are deemed to have accepted the terms written on these pages.
In the following written abuse cases, the site management may prevent the user from using the site and reserves its legal rights about the person or persons who have not reviewed the following items.
The explanations on the social media services on SMM.RIP Panel (https://smm.rip) are valid for every 1000 orders of yours, and customers who place orders should know that the number of orders will increase depending on the amount of the order.
The explanations stated in the service descriptions vary for all services. Each customer has read and accepted all the items in the description section before placing an order. SMM.RIP does not refund all orders in case the explanation part is not read.
If part of your order is completed or canceled due to a service problem, SMM.RIP will automatically refund the balance of the order.
No guarantee is provided for all social media services offered on SMM.RIP Panel.
SMM.RIP customers cannot take any action that will disturb others in their orders and do not order for subjects that contain obscene, gambling, coupons, politics, violence, insults, harassment, profanity, illegal content. In the event that an order is placed, their membership will be terminated without refunding their balance and without warning. SMM.RIP is not obliged to review every order sent by customers. As a result of any abuse, SMM.RIP does not accept any provision of the completed order and holds the customer responsible.
SMM.RIP does not use the return policy and does not return the order in case any link is removed or changed in the orders placed through SMM.RIP.
The customer, who has registered and placed an order with SMM.RIP and its applications, accepts these rules and cannot complain or claim any rights.
SMM.RIP reserves the right to change the above items without notice.
Social media platforms are constantly being renewed and updated. SMM.RIP services also need to be updated with the updates. All SMM.RIP customers should accept any delays due to these updates, changes in delivery time and problems. In case of objection, SMM.RIP reserves the right not to use the return conditions.
We do not guarantee a delivery time for any services. We offer our best estimation for when the order will be delivered. This is only an estimation and we will not refund orders that are processing if you feel they are taking too long.
We are trying hard to deliver exactly what is expected from us by our re-sellers. In this case, we reserve the right to change a service type if we believe it necessary to complete an order.
Closing the accounts of SMM.RIP customers using social media services, deleting their posts, etc. SMM.RIP does not assume any responsibility and reserves the terms of return, in case of any action taken against their accounts, which is under the will of social media companies such as SMM.RIP services are only responsible for completing the amounts specified in the service. SMM.RIP does not accept any responsibility in case the accounts are processed in the above mentioned situation.
SMM.RIP customers should be aware that their e-mails are not approved, Sms verification is not done and they should not be ordered to newly opened accounts.
All services and websites on SMM.RIP are processed by computer software. If there is any security vulnerability on SMM.RIP and it is not reported, legal action will be initiated against the relevant SMM.RIP customer and his account will be closed without warning or fee.
SMM.RIP does not guarantee any activity or drop in all orders on SMM.RIP.
A second order should not be created on the same profile/username/link before the order is completed. If this is done, the amount spent may be waste, the transactions may be delayed and the fee may not be refunded. Anyone who has registered and placed an order with SMM.RIP applications accepts these rules and cannot complain or claim any rights.
1. a) Incorrect, irregular, incomplete and misleading information, statements that do not comply with general moral rules, and information that contradicts the International Law is recorded on the site.
2. b) Unauthorized copying of site content, in whole or in part.
3. c) The user is directly responsible for all kinds of damages that may arise from the sharing of information such as user name, password, usage rights, given to the users or that they have determined, with third parties or organizations (the use of this information by persons other than the user). Likewise, the user cannot use personal information such as IP address, e-mail address, user name of another person on the internet, and cannot access or use other users' private information without permission. The user is deemed to have accepted any legal and penal liability that may arise due to such use.
4. d) Using software that will threaten the security of the site and prevent the site from working, carrying out activities, trying to make applications such as spam, and obtaining, deleting, changing information.
5. e) Disturbing the site users, not using the issues such as wrong and unethical mails, sms and other notifications to manipulate or encourage the site users.
Persons who ignore the above articles are deemed to have accepted any legal and penal liability that may arise.
1. The general appearance and design of SMM.RIP websites and applications, and all information, pictures, SMM.RIP brand and other brands, SMM.RIP name, logo, icon, demonstrative, written, electronic, graphic or machine-readable technical data on the website and applications, is the owner or licensee of all materials and related intellectual and industrial property rights, including computer software, applied sales system, business method and business model, and are under legal protection. materials on the website; It cannot be changed, copied, reproduced, translated into another language, licensed, republished, uploaded to another computer, posted, transmitted, presented or distributed, including code and software, without prior permission and without reference. SMM.RIP websites and applications cannot be used in whole or in part on another website without permission. On the contrary, actions require legal and criminal responsibility. SMM.RIP reserves all other rights not expressly stated here.
2. All criticisms of SMM.RIP and its applications belong to SMM.RIP and its applications.
1. a) The information of users who visit SMM.RIP and its applications (visit time, time, pages viewed) can be tracked in order to better serve the users.
2. b) The user cannot act to prevent or complicate the use of SMM.RIP websites or applications by other users and visitors, and cannot install programs that will force, damage or lock servers or databases. They cannot attempt cheating. He/she accepts that his/her membership will be terminated if he/she is found and he/she accepts all kinds of legal and criminal liability that may arise from the situation.
3. c) Users cannot back up, store and share messages and conversation records made with SMM.RIP management without the permission of SMM.RIP administrators. SMM.RIP reserves all the right to privacy.
4. d) Membership cancellation and account deletion can be done by the user by creating a support request. The authorization of the user who terminates his membership to SMM.RIP websites and applications will be revoked. The person who cancels his/her membership accepts that this process is irreversible. SMM.RIP websites and applications are authorized by the administrators of SMM.RIP websites and applications to delete any record of the user account terminated by the user himself. The user cannot claim any right or compensation for the deleted records.
5. e) SMM.RIP websites and applications may contain links or references to other websites that are not under the control of SMM.RIP authorities. SMM.RIP websites and applications are not responsible for the content or other links they contain.
6. f) SMM.RIP websites and applications can be sent via letter, e-mail, SMS, via the address, e-mail address, fixed and mobile phone lines and other contact information specified by the user in the registration form on the websites or applications, or which can be updated later by himself. has the right to reach the user for communication, marketing, notification and other purposes by phone call and other means. By accepting this agreement, the user accepts and declares that SMM.RIP websites and applications may engage in the above-mentioned communication activities unless there is a written notification to the contrary.
7. g) In certain places of SMM.RIP websites and applications, different rules and obligations specific to that section may be specified. Persons and organizations using these sections are deemed to have accepted these rules in advance.
8. h) Please read the "Usage Agreement" page to read the precautions we take to protect the personal information and privacy of our users and our general policy on this matter. The user accepts that he/she will be deemed to have accepted all the provisions of this participation agreement from the moment he/she starts to benefit from the service and that the agreement will make a provision for himself/herself. The user hereby agrees to indemnify all kinds of damages incurred by SMM.RIP websites and applications due to his/her violation of the obligations undertaken under this contract. SMM.RIP has the right of recourse to the user for any compensation and/or administrative/judicial fines that the websites and applications may have to pay to public institutions and/or third parties due to the user's breach of contract.
2. b) The contract enters into force, the user is deemed to have undertaken to comply with the contract of SMM.RIP and its applications from the moment he/she fills out and approves the registration form, receives any service using this system or places an order. The contract will automatically become void without the need for any warning, with the termination of the membership or the realization of any of the termination situations listed in this contract.
The records of the transactions made by SMM.RIP and its applications on the site are kept strictly confidential and are never shared with third parties, institutions or organizations.
Your orders are shared with service providers. However, if requested by official government agencies, records can be submitted to official government agency officials.
In this way, it is ensured that all transactions for payment are carried out between the Coinbase Commerce, PayPal, CashApp payment systems and your device through the interface in SMM.RIP and its applications.
You can always reach us by using the contact information below. Only the customer can access all the information that the customer enters into the system, and only the customer can change this information. It is not possible for anyone else to access and change this information.
Registering in SMM.RIP and its applications or creating a successful order means that you allow our site to deliver our announcements to your e-mail address and phone number. Users have the right to leave the announcement list at any time, even if they notify SMM.RIP and its applications.
Any balance or crypto or any payment added to SMM.RIP and its applications cannot be refund by SMM.RIP and its applications, but SMM.RIP and its applications managers make the refunds (site balance only) when deemed necessary. Balances added to SMM.RIP and its applications or payments made to SMM.RIP and its applications can only be used in SMM.RIP and its applications.
Instagram/Twitter/Facebook etc. We do not know when social media platforms such as social media platforms can update, in case of any drop, no refund can be made unless the service provider makes a compensation.
If insults or abuse against the admins and employees of SMM.RIP applications are detected, the payments, balances and credits to their membership will be confiscated and SMM.RIP and its applications reserve the right to withdraw the followers or likes sent.
The accounts of people who make payments on behalf of someone else with stolen money (Crypto, Cashapp, PayPal) or different methods under SMM.RIP and its applications will be closed without stating the reason.
Your cancellation/refund request will not be accepted after the orders are entered into the system. If the order is not completed/partially completed, the system will automatically issue a refund to balance.
Every customer registered in the applications on SMM.RIP accepts the rules and conditions above and cannot complain or claim rights.
Best regards, SMM.RIP team.